About Steel City Collectibles
Steel City Collectibles has been in business since 2002 when current owners Sean Bennett (Bennett Wholesale Company) and Ken Amoroso (Amoroso Enterprises) joined companies and started Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale, Inc which has now become Steel City Collectibles.
Steel City Collectibles currently has 3 Pittsburgh area locations and over 20 Full Time employees.
We offer a large variety and sports, non-sport, and gaming unopened boxes and cases as well as a full line of trading card supplies.
Steel City is far more than just trading cards as you will find a large variety of autographed memorabilia, sports novelty items, and fan merchandise on our website.
If you are looking for single cards, please visit our two ebay store locations under the following ebay names:
steelcitycollectibles1 & steelcitycollectibles2
We ship daily to anywhere in the world.
- Marketing Coordinator/Online Box Breaker
- Steel City Collectibles, located in McKeesport, Pennsylvania, is a retailer of trading cards, sports collectibles and apparel. We are currently seeking a full-time applicant to maintain and expand our marketing and social media efforts. The primary focus of the position will be to increase online exposure of the company through effective social media and internet marketing campaigns. The secondary focus of the position is to expand our online box break channel “The Steel City Break Room” using a variety of advertising outlets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and advertise sales, promotions and contests through print, social media and our own website.
- Identify market trends that effect current and future growth of web traffic, sales and profitability.
- Evaluate current promotions and offer recommendations for change.
- Process sales, fulfill orders and ship products when needed.
- Open product live for customers in our online channel, “The Steel City Break Room”.
- Increase interest and viewership in “The Steel City Break Room”.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with general internet marketing techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects under specific time constraints.
- Deep knowledge of sports including athletes, events and athletic milestones.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in sports cards and collectibles.
- Motivation to excel and grow with our company.
- Must be comfortable in front of a camera and have experience in creating online videos.
- Ability to work some nights.
- Previous work experience working with social media including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to email@example.com