2011 Panini Crown Royale Football Hobby 12-Box Case Random Team Group Break - LaDainian Tomlinson Signed 16x20
THIS BREAK IS GUARANTEED TO GO OFF BY 4/17/18 2:00 EST
32 Spots per Break. (Slots #1-#32)
Buyer will choose their slot for the break. We will then take those slots and randomize them 5 times.
We will also take each team in the NFL and randomize those 5 times.
From there, we will pair the two lists up and that will be the team each buyer gets in the break.
A RANDOMIZED SLOT IN THE BREAK WILL WIN A SIGNED L.T. Jets 16x20
The customer will receive all cards with their team name printed on the main image of the card from that particular team. In the event of cards containing 2 or more players from different teams, Random.org will be used to randomize that card between the associated teams!
In the event of a player being in an All-Star/Pro Bowl uniform or All-Star/Pro Bowl team printed as the team on the card, the card will be given to the team that the player currently plays for at that point in time. If that player is retired, that card will be randomized between the teams that player had played for during his career.
- 12 Boxes per Case.
- 4 Packs per Box.
- 5 Cards per Pack.
- Look for four or more of the following autographs Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Drew Brews, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, Emmitt Smith, Tom Brady, Bart Starr, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers, Dan Marino, Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin, Mark Ingram, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams, Mikel LeShoure or on-card signature.
The Rookie Silhouette design that debuted in Crown Royale Football last year really helped re-launch the brand with a huge bang. When the 2010 product season ended, those cards stood tall as some of the most striking of the entire year – not just in football, but across all sports. Last year these cards were an insert in football, this year they will be the Rookie Cards of all the 36 RPS Rookies. The good news: Rookie Silhouettes return in 2011. The better news: They’ll all be signed on-card.
In terms of additional new bells and whistles that will really help 2011 Crown Royale make some noise, the Calling All Captains and Living Legends autographed memorabilia inserts immediately stand out. We’re talking about the best of the best both currently in the NFL (Calling All Captains) and of all time (Living Legends). At Panini, we understand that a hit-per-pack product like Crown Royale must deliver value at both the pack and box levels, and the on-card autograph and prime-memorabilia content we’ve crammed into 2011 Crown Royale will be a huge part of this product delivering in a big way in 2011.
- Look for this years New Inserts: Calling All Captains, Crown Jewels, Knights of the Gridiron, Net Fusion.
- On-Card Signature Player Die-Cut Rookie Cards featuring Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin and Mark Ingram, seq. #ed to 299 or less.
- Calling All Captains featuring NFL Team Captains including autograph versions of Peyton Manning, Jason Witten, Calvin Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Hines Ward, Adrian Peterson, Antonio Gates, Tom Brady and Mark Sanchez seq. #ed to 50 or less.
- Kings of the NFL autographs Aaron Rodgers, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning seq. #ed to 50 or less.
- Player Jersey Die-Cut featuring autographs of Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger and Steven Jackson Seq. #ed to 50 or less.