2012 Panini Signature Series Baseball Hobby 15-Box Case Random Team Group Break- Barry Larkin Signed Jersey ( Night Break W/ A.J)
30 Spots per Break. (Slots #1-#30)
Buyer will choose their slot for the break. We will then take those slots and randomize them 5x.
We will also take each team in the MLB and randomize those 5x.
From there, we will pair the two lists up and that will be the team each buyer gets in the break.
A RANDOMIZED SLOT IN THIS BREAK WILL WIN A SIGNED BARRY LARKIN JERSEY
The customer will receive all cards with their team name printed on the main image of the card. In the event of card being a hit containing 2 or more players from different teams, Random.org will be used to randomize that card between the associated teams!
In the event of a player being in an All-Star/International/ Collegiate uniform or All-Star/International team printed as the team on the card, the card will be given to the team that the player currently plays for at that point in time. If that player is retired (in an All-Star/International,Collegiate uniform) that card will be given to the team the player has played the most games with.
All base duals will be randomized to one user at the end of the break
- 15 Boxes per Case.
- 1 Pack per Box.
- 6 Cards per Pack.
- 3 Autographs & 3 Sequentially Numbered Common/Parallel/Insert Cards.
On-card autographs (#d/99) in the 50-card Signatures Insert that includes Josh Hamilton, Matt Kemp, Miguel Casrera, Buster Posey, Austin Jackson, Dustin Pedroia, Ryan Braun, David Freese, David Ortiz And Mariano Rivera among others.
Signatures of all-time greats like Ken Griffey Jr. Cal Ripken Jr, Greg Maddux, Carl Yastrzemski, Duke Snider, Mike Schmidt, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Randy Johnson, Reggie Jackson, Rickey Henderson, Ryne Sandberg and Stan Musial.
Multi-signed cards featuring up to six autographs per card.
- The Pioneering Signature Series Baseball returns to the Diamond for the first time since 2001, packing three autographs in every six-card pack.
- No More than 499 base sets produced.
- INKredible Combos (max #'d/10), - INKredible Quads (max #'d/5, - INKredible Six (max #'d/5).
- Cutting-Edge, Personality-Driven designs place extra emphasis on each current MLBPA superstar and retired great in the product.
- Featuring very few prospects and heavy on-card autograph content, Signature Series also includes Diamond Cuts, Cut Autographs numbered to 25 or less.
- 100 Commons.
- 100 Signature Proof Silver (#d/25).
- 100 Signature Proof Gold (#d/10).
- 100 Signature Proof Platinum (#d/1).
- 50 Card Signatures Insert (on-card autos).
- 150 Rookie Prospects Game Ball Signatures (max #'d/200).
- 100 Game Ball Signatures (max #'d/25).
- 20 Lumber Cuts Prime Materials (max #'d/25).
Rated Rookies Patches
On-card Patches (#d/299) of this seasons top rated rookies, including Oakland phenom Yoenis Cespedes.
Get up close and personal with today's MLBPA Stars and emerging Rookies (including Texas' Yu Darvish, Los Angeles' Mike Trout and Washington's Bryce Harper.
Get up close and personal with Hitters Ink features both today's top hitters like Matt Kemp, Josh Hamilton AND Adrian Gonzalez to past magicians at the plate like George Brett, Stan Musial and Al Kaline.
Lumber Cuts puts the focus on, what else, the game's all-time top hitters.
Game Ball Signatures
Single-signed Sweet Spot Swatch Cards carry the signatures of Hall Of Famers, Legends and current MLBPA stars.
Baseball is a sport whose heritage is built on stats, and Signature Series celebrates those players - both pitchers and hitters - ringing up big-time numbers.