2017 Majestic Football Preview Gallery
One week from today, Panini America will author a new chapter in its NFL history book with the release of 2017 Majestic Football, a striking addition to the company’s product portfolio that honors the grandeur of the game (past, present and future) with dynamic aesthetics, and content-rich autograph and memorabilia inserts.
On average, each 10-card box of 2017 Majestic Football will deliver four autographs (including at least one on-card autograph) and four memorabilia cards (including at least one patch card). More than half of the boxes will yield a multi-autograph card from a lineup that includes duals, triples and quads.
Additional highlights of the debut edition of Majestic Football include:
- The first memorabilia and/or patch autograph rookies from the 2017 rookie class, including Leonard Fournette, Deshaun Watson, Mitchell Trubisky, Mike Williams, Corey Davis, Dalvin Cook, Christian McCaffrey, Patrick Mahomes and more.
- Non-memorabilia autographs rookies are numbered from 25 to 49 and include players such as like Marshon Lattimore, Jabrill Peppers, T.J. Watt, Jamal Adams, Josh Malone, Jake Butt and more.
- Key autographs from rare signers such as Jim Brown, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Dan Reeves, Lance Alworth, Tony Gonzalez and Rodney Harrison.
- On-card autographs from retired NFL legends such as Barry Sanders, Bo Jackson, Brett Favre, Brian Urlacher, Calvin Johnson, Dan Marino, Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, John Elway, Peyton Manning, Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Tony Gonzalez, Troy Aikman and more.
- Redemptions are limited to just one or two per case, on average.