Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2017-18 Revolution Basketball
For the better part of its first two seasons in existence, Panini America’s Revolution Basketball has made its name by mixing a flurry of flash and dazzle with enough striking substrate variations to appease even the most discriminating parallel enthusiasts. Of course, delivering a stacked checklist of autographs that is rare but rewarding has also helped the Revolution brand gain serious traction.
So as Panini America officials prepare the third annual edition of Revolution Basketball, it are those key band tenets that promise to carry the product once again. Set to arrive in hobby shops across North America in late December, each hobby box of 2017-18 Revolution Basketball (five cards per pack, eight packs per box, eight boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case) will deliver, on average, four Rookie Cards, two inserts and eight parallels. Each master case will deliver, on average, six on-card autographs from a star-studded checklist that includes Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Dirk Nowitzki, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal and more.
The highlights of 2017-18 Revolution Basketball are many and include:
- Galactic parallels for every base and insert card in the set. The Galactic parallel is joined by Cosmic (numbered to 100), Sunburst (numbered to 75), Cubic (numbered to 50) and Lava (numbered to 10). Also look for unnumbered Astro, Groove, Fractal and Impact parallels.
- Once again this year, Revolution will deliver bright and vibrant card designs along with unique foil and board elements that make it unlike any other basketball product on the market.
- Highlighted by the stellar 2017 NBA Rookie Class, featuring signatures from Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz, De’Aaron Fox and more in Rookie Autographs.
- Revolution boasts one of the strongest on-card autograph checklists for both veteran and rookie players alike. Both Autographs and Rookie Autographs feature a Cubic parallel (numbered to 50) and a Kaleido 1/1 parallel.
- Look for colorful inserts and unique die-cuts with such chases as Liftoff, Showstoppers and Vortex. Every parallel tier of these sets is printed on unique foil board with plenty of stamped foil highlights.
View original article here.