2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Rookie & Pre-Sale Info
With 2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball set to release early next year, we bring you details about some of the rookies featured in the Topps' flagship product!
- The red-headed former 1st rounder and #5 overall pick has made his mark on the Yankees since he got called up. He has 27 hits in 28 games to go along with 17 RBI’s. With Frazier and Judge, the Yankees have two young cornerstones in the outfield.
Rafael Devers-Red Sox
- 20 year-old starting 3rd Baseman for the 1st place Red Sox and since he got called up on 7/31 is hitting .328 with 4 Home Runs and 10 RBI’s in only 15 games. He hit a game-tying Home Run against Aroldis Champan in the Sox 3-2 win on 8/13.
- The Mets called up the MLB’s Top Prospect on 7/31. The 21 year-old is expected to be the starting shortstop for the Mets the remainder of ’17 and into ’18.
- The Braves 20 year-old 2nd Baseman made his debut on 8/1. He is the only player in the Majors that was born in 1997.
- 23 year-old outfielder already has 24 RBI’s in slightly more than 30 games since being called up by the Phillies and is hitting .293.
- The ’13 Mets 1st Rounder (11th overall) made his debut on 8/11 and promptly got his 1st Major League hit. The 22-year old is the future 1st Baseman for the Mets.
- Top Phillies prospect Rhys Hoskins made his major league debut on 8/10 night against the Mets, starting in left field and batting seventh. Hoskins' 29 homers, 91 RBIs and .581 slugging percentage with Triple-A Lehigh Valley led the International League.
- McMahon got called up this past weekend and the 22 year-old former 2nd rounder and will be the immediate starter at 3rd Base as Nolan Arenado nurses his left hand injury.
Check out the link below to find all of the 2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball pre-sales we have available!