*Free shipping only applies to orders shipping within the continental United States. UPS is our preferred carrier for both domestic and international shipments. We offer the following UPS shipping options for domestic shipments.
UPS Domestic Options
- UPS Ground Day - Definite delivery typically in one to five business days.
- UPS 2nd Day Air - Delivery by the end of the second business day. Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
- UPS 3 Day Select - Delivery by the end of the third business day.
- UPS Next Day Air - Next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon or end of day dependent on destination.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Next business day delivery by 3:00 or 4:30 PM where UPS Next Day Air® delivery is committed by 10:30 AM or 12:00 noon, respectively.
UPS International Delivery
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - Delivery in two business days to Canada, Delivery in two or three business days to Mexico, Delivery in three or four days to Europe, Delivery in four or five days to Asia and Latin America
- UPS Worldwide Expedited -Delivery in two business days to Canada,Delivery in two or three business days to Mexico,Delivery in three or four days to Europe,Delivery in four or five days to Asia and Latin America
- UPS Worldwide Saver - Delivery by end of day, Next business day delivery to Canada and for documents to Mexico, Delivery in two business days to Europe and Latin America, Delivery in two or three business days to Asia
UPS does not deliver on Saturdays without an additional fee. Please note that when choosing a shipping option, including expedited options, that UPS will not deliver on Saturday. If you need Saturday delivery, please contact us directly at 1-800-752-7995 and we will be happy to assist you.
We also offer USPS as an alternative to UPS shipping. We use USPS to ship to PO Boxes and APOs by default, and can ship domestically and internationally as well.
USPS Domestic Options
- Priority Mail - USPS Express method for delivering packages. Usually arrives within 1-3 business days.
- Parcel Post - Standard USPS method for delivering packages. Transit times are between 2-8 business days.
- Military Addresses - Orders shipping to an APO, AE, FPO, etc will be shipped via USPS.